IMG_9012.JPG

Hi there. I’m Haley.

Your personal fairy godmother.

As the famous saying goes, it all started with a mouse. But for me? It definitely started with a huge castle and a singing mermaid.

I’ve been Disney obsessed for as long as my memory serves me and back in 2014, I decided to take my love for Disney to a whole new level and become a Disney travel planner. I joined Travel with the Magic and haven’t looked back since. I spend 80% of my time talking about Disney, and the other 20% hoping that someone will want to talk about Disney with me.

When I’m not booking Disney vacations, I’m usually at Disney World. I’ve been on 15+ Disney vacations, the majority being in the last 2 years alone… I swear I don’t have a problem.

When it comes to planning your Disney vacation, I aim to be your new best friend. Someone you can go to with any and all questions, someone to bounce ideas around with, someone who is going to give you the honest truth on if that dang dessert party is worth the extra money (pro-tip: it most definitely is).

For more information on how you can become a client of mine and start planning your dream vacation - shoot me an email at haley@travelwiththemagic.com

20190328_145259.jpg

All photos on this site were taken by Haley during her personal travels to the many Disney Destinations.